Violin Soloist – Music By Violin Caroline
Scroll down for more videos of this act…
Music by Violin – Is the title for Caroline Violin Soloist musical act. Caroline is a professional solo violinist based in Southend on Sea, Essex and for the past 10 years and she has been supplying violin music for:
- Civil Partnerships (Please note, Caroline is unable to play religious music at a Civil Ceremony)
- Events & Promotions
- Birthday Parties
- Corporate Functions
- Other Special Celebrations
Caroline specialises in playing beautiful music to entertain your guests prior to and during your wedding ceremony (civil or church), soft background music during your reception drinks (inside or outside), whilst you have your photos taken, and during your wedding breakfast up to the speeches. Caroline due to her experience can tailor any performance to you’re specific requirements to make your day special and unique and thus create a magical and sophisticated atmosphere. Caroline is supported by high quality backing tracks.
10 years wedding and private function experience
Caroline can play the violin at any part of your function and a example of a breakdown is detailed below. This is an example for a wedding.
- The Prelude – Music for the arrival of guests
- The Processional – Music for the entrance of the bride and the bridesmaids
- Signing The Register – Music whilst the bride and groom sign legal documents
- The Recessional – Music for the departure of the bride, groom and guest
- Drinks Reception – Music for the drinks reception & photographs
- Wedding Breakfast – Music during the formal meal
A violin soloist is a great add on to any event and adds a touch of sophistication.
What others say
“Thank you for an amazing performance, we are 100 % happy to recommend you”
Please let us know when your are playing next, book Caroline Pattrick with no hesitation.”